How to get illinois unemployment benefits?
illinois unemployment benefits
If you are a citizen of illinois, Then you have the right to get illinois unemployment benefits. Cause the illinois government provides extra help to all workers who have lost their jobs.
illinois unemployment benefits are issued at the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES)
So if you are workers who have lost jobs then this article may help you to get illinois unemployment benefits but before getting unemployment benefits illinois you must know about eligibility criteria and the application process mentioned below.
illinois unemployment benefits eligibility
- Monetary conditions
- Cause of unemployment
- Availability to work again
Required information when applying for illinois unemployment benefits
- Social Security number.
- driver’s license or state ID.
- Data from your last job
- stopped working reason
- last salary sum
- past 18 months former jobs data
- authorization to work in the US
- Copy of the DD form 214 (If you newly discharged)
How to apply For illinois unemployment benefits
- Go to: https://www2.illinois.gov/ides/Pages/default.aspx
- Now click on File an Unemployment Claim
- Watch the video for better instruction
- Now click on “File for Regular Unemployment Benefits.”
- Read the guidance carefully
- Accept term and condition
- Login to your account
- Select “Individual Home,”
- Press Submit my unemployment claim
- Enter required details
- Press continue button
- Give an answer to the question
- At last, submit all the data
maximum unemployment benefits illinois
maximum unemployment benefits illinois is $484.00
The maximum weekly amount is $484.00 and the additional benefit of $600 per week
What can you do if your claim is rejected?