How to get ohio unemployment benefits
ohio unemployment benefits
If you are a citizen of Ohio, Then you have the right to get ohio unemployment benefits. Cause the Ohio government provides extra help to all workers who have lost their jobs.
ohio unemployment benefits are issued at the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS)
So if you are workers who have lost jobs then this article may help you to get ohio unemployment benefits but before getting unemployment benefits ohio you must know about eligibility criteria and the application process mentioned below.
ohio unemployment benefits eligibility
- Monetary criteria
- Reason of unemployment
- Search for work
unemployment benefits ohio Requirements
- name, address, telephone number, and email.
- Social Security number.
- Driver’s license or state ID number.
- Data of your former employers
- stopped working reason and date
- Data of your dependents
- Proof of US citizenship
- current occupation and skills.
- If a newly discharged veteran, member 4 copy of Form DD-214.
ohio unemployment benefits calculator
http://www.odjfs.state.oh.us/uiben is an ohio unemployment benefits calculator where you can calculate your unemployment benefits in ohio (It may not show exact amount but approximate)
In general ohio unemployment benefits is máximum of $480 for a máximum of 26 weeks
how to claim unemployment benefits ohio
how to claim unemployment benefits ohio by phone
- First, call ODJFS at 1-877-644-6562 (TTY 1-614-387-8408)
- Provide your informaiton
- And claim for unemployment benefits ohio
how to claim unemployment benefits ohio Online
- Go to http://unemployment.ohio.gov
- Press Get Started Now
- Now give an answer to the question
- Press continue and begin the process
- Fill out the form and complete your registration process
- Now you can get login by entering SSN and PIN
- And apply for unemployment benefits ohio
On completion of unemployment benefits ohio the ODJFS will send you a mail with more instruction about ohio unemployment benefits.