If you are a citizen of alaska, Then you have the right to get unemployment benefits alaska. Cause the alaska government provides extra help to all workers who have lost their jobs.
unemployment benefits alaska are issued at the Unemployment Insurance program
So if you are workers who have lost jobs then this article may help you to get unemployment benefits alaska but before getting unemployment benefits alaska you must know about eligibility criteria and the application process mentioned below.
What are the requirements for unemployment benefits alaska
- Email address.
- MyAlaska account and password
- Social Security number.
- Data of your employers for the last 18 months
- Current salary.
- Data of your current employer
Eligibility criteria For alaska unemployment benefits
- Previous payments
- Cause of unemployment
- Willingness to work again
How to apply for unemployment benefits alaska?
call the claim center at 1-888-252-2557, Monday through Friday, from 10 am to 3 pm.
- Go to https://my.alaska.gov.
- Now choose Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Now get login by MyAlaska account and password otherwise register first
- After getting the login File a new claim
- And apply for unemployment benefits alaska
On completion whole process you will get a valid mail with all the unemployment benefits alaska amount instruction.
unemployment benefits alaska Amount
- weekly payment will be calculated
- minimum amount is $56 per week
- maximum is $370 per week
- subsidy of $24 per week