How to file for virginia unemployment?
If you are a citizen of virginia, Then you have the right to get Unemployment Compensation (UC). Cause the virginia government provides extra help to all workers who have lost their jobs.
So if you are workers who have lost jobs then this article may help you to get virginia unemployment benefits but before getting unemployment virginia benefits you must know about eligibility criteria and the application process mentioned below.
Requirements to get the benefits From virginia unemployment
- Monetary condition
- Reason of unemployment
- Weekly search for work
How to apply for virginia unemployment?
Apply for virginia unemployment by phone
call the VEC to 1-866-832-2363. from 8:15 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, and Saturday between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm
Apply for virginia unemployment online
- Enter to this page
- Now get a log in
- If you do not have then click on “register,” to create an account
- Now select the individual option
- Read the Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination Notice and agree to it
- Also agree for Privacy Agreement
- Then select “yes”
- Fulfill the required details carefully
- Now finish all the process
- Now you can see your virginia unemployment benefits on home page
How much will I receive virginia unemployment benefits?
from $54 to $378 per week